FLAT GLASS INSTALLER NEEDED - HOUSTON

We are looking for seasoned professionals for commercial interior deco work in the Houston area, and sometimes beyond. This is a year round position if you are as good as you are going to say you are as we are not affected by the seasonal slumps like others. To give you an idea of our work load, we have to install 75K sqft in the next 2 months that is already booked and sold.

All of our materials are prepped in the shop. The installs are typically very easy and fast if you are experienced. Average seasoned installer should lay about 800 sqft a day. We do get calls on houses here and there. I typically just let the guys do them on the side so it ups their weekly income.

I am the owner, and I am a window tinter. I am not some guy that sits behind a desk. I know what tinters want, and have a company that is created on a family philosophy so we can all be a success. 

Call/Text if you are interested 713-476-1060

Archived