I know this is a long way away, but I really want to give people plenty of heads up about the GTS invitational II.

Perth, April 4th 2015... I know that it will be in Perth, but I really want some serious ideas on what we can do over the weekend that we hold the event?

Do we need a conference centre?

Do we want a tint off?

Do we want an official suite and tie?

Do we want to have a massive weekend bender?

The main focus is that we can get together and share best practice for our businesses. How to improve, how to grow, and how to work together for the better of our industry.

Excluding 35 :) , I am open to ideas, but I really am saying this loud and clear.. This is an event that will be unrivaled in Australia.

Let me 100% clear from the go... This is not for haters, there will be people from all walks of life, and haters are not welcome!

Other than that, come 1 come all. We can confirm the event layout and we can have a ball. (Plus learn some stuff)

Thanks.

Cheers.

Looking forward to then, last one in Sydney was great ! all great fellas and I know this coming one will have a few new faces, annnnddddd how about paintball ?? be great fun to at shoot each other :shoot4 then go for a beer :thumb

Mate you'll be an easy target with your gold chain

Looking forward to then, last one in Sydney was great ! all great fellas and I know this coming one will have a few new faces, annnnddddd how about paintball ?? be great fun to at shoot each other :shoot4 then go for a beer :thumb

Mate you'll be an easy target with your gold chain

haha ill remove it on that day I think :runforhills

Archived