countdown

Guest thetintshop

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

I swear....when I responded to my last post on this thread....I had NEVER....NEVER...seen a thread count that had more POSTS than it did views........ :drunk:fart :fart :popcorn:drevil:shoot1:shoot4:rollin :rollin :shoot3:bingo:beach:angel:dunno

OK, I'll let you guys fight this one out on who gets the last word. But, since I think I helped you both out...I think you guys owe me. Pro, I'd like a new trigger housing/assembly for my AR (with selector switch ok?) either that or tracer rounds. :fart

And uhhh.....TTS.....I need some of your attitude. How do I attain such gifts from you?

Lates all I'm gone for the night.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum
DWIWD, all you need to do is just hang out on here with me some more. bad attitudes are like crabs, they'll rub off on ya.

Not only that but were you aware that you should NEVER throw tooth picks in the toilet? :fart Those little suckers can pole vault ! :popcorn

Guest thetintshop

no way man, notice we were up at 2 in the morning doing that s**t? no way you're gonna make it this early. you gonna have to stay up late and have a few beers.

Oh Really? Well, I don't expect to always have the last post, just for a little while. Not going to stay up till 2, been up till midnight all week, up at 5, not doing it tonight!

Archived