pricing

Please help, couldn't get a hold of my rep. I need a good sq. ft price for a flat glass job. It's a bar that their lookin to darken up. Just need ideas on what to charge, not sure how many sq feet I've got to do.

sorry it's wrong the section but I couldn't find any numbers in the flat glass forum

sorry captaintinter,

next time don't bother commenting. Last place I worked for had a salesman, now I'm on my own. Sorry if you think me working for myself is funny to you. I was only lookin for help and obviously your to good to be any help at all.

Guest Tintology
sorry captaintinter,

next time don't bother commenting.  Last place I worked for had a salesman, now I'm on my own.  Sorry if you think me working for myself is funny to you.  I was only lookin for help and obviously your to good to be any help at all.

He does kind of talk a lot of :thumb . I have read his other posts, same thing a lot of :lol wut I think icould be because he got :) for brains

Guest TintPoser

There are so many things that go into pricing. You could do it for double the cost of film, or you could mark it up 1000%, depending on the job.

If it is your first job, do it for what you think is fair. Price as if you have a 200$ a month yellow page add, $1000 a year liability, $500 a year association fee, $75 a month phone bill, $35 a month internet site, medical insurance, unemployment insurrance, $25 a month misc literature purchasing, $100 a week in gas, $40 an hour consultation fee... and so on.

Or you could just do it for double the film cost and not worry about being in business a year from now.

Archived