Used cars

Guest Tint Masters

Guest Tint Masters

This lady called today......How much to R&R my car? She tells me the dealer ship is paying because they sold it to her like that. She got a ticket,she went to the D.A. The D.A. said they would ticket the dealer and who ever gave The new brake tag.

I bet they are trying to find out who tinted the car............... :lol:gasp:lol

Guest metint

I believe it is illegal in any State to sell a vehicle that does not comply with the motor vehicle laws and reg's of the State it is being sold in. :evileye

Guest thetintshop

metint is not right. :evileye

in texas, it IS legal to sell a car with illegal film. of course, it's illegal to drive it off the lot. but you can sell it and buy it without breaking any laws.

our laws also once said it was illegal to possess mary jane, sell it, grow it, smoke it, ect. no where in there did it say it was illegal to BUY it. :inot

Guest fimmo

the new law in the uk is the same- no dealer is allowed to sell a car with illegal tint but they still are!!! luckily our police arent taking the vlt limits to seriously!!

Guest metint
metint is not right.  :lol

in texas, it IS legal to sell a car with illegal film. of course, it's illegal to drive it off the lot. but you can sell it and buy it without breaking any laws.

our laws also once said it was illegal to possess mary jane, sell it, grow it, smoke it, ect. no where in there did it say it was illegal to BUY it. :)

Did I say anything about 'tint' in my post? :hmmm

:)

???????????? WOW...didn't think it could happen.... 

Sure it can... :spit

Archived