Large Dealership in Dallas needs installer 200+ cars per month

REALLY??How much are you paying per car? I guess you must be paying nothing per car.They posted this ad like 3 weeks ago.If it was a good opportunity this guy would of found somebody already. DIGI use to do blow smoke up peoples but getting them to relocate and once they relocated 200 cars turned out to be 200 cars between 2 tinters.

I work at one of John's dealerships with less cars. I work about 35 hours a week and pull six figures. Its kind of stupid to beat someone that you know zero about. Enjoy your 50 hr work weeks gentlemen.

I call BS on this, where's the proof? If life is that good for you then he surely shouldn't have an issue finding an installer. My 2

I work at one of John's dealerships with less cars. I work about 35 hours a week and pull six figures. Its kind of stupid to beat someone that you know zero about. Enjoy your 50 hr work weeks gentlemen.

Interesting that you would inquire about another job seeing how you pull six figures working 35 hours a week :chin

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/79908-looking-for-professional-tinter-for-large-volume-shop-in-fort-walton-beach-fl/

Anyways, John may be a good guy but many of us know how dealerships work when it comes to tinting. 8-10 cars a day? Come on, even if you had someone do all the prep work and had a plotter that would be pushing it. Unless of course quality is not very important.

Those of us who take pride in our work and truly care about our customers shake our heads at these job postings. Don't tell me you do this and they are high quality because you'll look like a fool. But I guess a quality job is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you think it's quality but my idea of quality and your idea of quality are probably much different.

Remember just because a job doesn't come back doesn't mean you have a satisfied customer. It seems like many people have the mentality that if it doesn't come back then they are happy. Many people will bad mouth your work to other people even though they don't make it known to you.

Good luck with the job hunt :thumb2

Interesting that you would inquire about another job seeing how you pull six figures working 35 hours a week :chin

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/79908-looking-for-professional-tinter-for-large-volume-shop-in-fort-walton-beach-fl/

Anyways, John may be a good guy but many of us know how dealerships work when it comes to tinting. 8-10 cars a day? Come on, even if you had someone do all the prep work and had a plotter that would be pushing it. Unless of course quality is not very important.

Those of us who take pride in our work and truly care about our customers shake our heads at these job postings. Don't tell me you do this and they are high quality because you'll look like a fool. But I guess a quality job is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you think it's quality but my idea of quality and your idea of quality are probably much different.

Remember just because a job doesn't come back doesn't mean you have a satisfied customer. It seems like many people have the mentality that if it doesn't come back then they are happy. Many people will bad mouth your work to other people even though they don't make it known to you.

Who said I was looking for a job??? All I am saying is don't knock someone who is offering a career for someone. I agree most dealership jobs are for the birds but John is a professional who finds good jobs for solid tinters. If I didn't know him I sure wouldn't bash him. Keep it professional.

Who said I was looking for a job??? All I am saying is don't knock someone who is offering a career for someone. I agree most dealership jobs are for the birds but John is a professional who finds good jobs for solid tinters. If I didn't know him I sure wouldn't bash him. Keep it professional.

According to this post you were looking for a job. Who makes six figures as an installer and volunteers to leave that job for another? If you were so happy and rolling in the dough, you would have never paid attention let alone took the time out of your daily "operations" to even respond to that ad.

Archived