BEATING THE LAW!

So im watchn dog the bounty hunter and they are riding around in a tahoe and the front windows are tinted 5 % but with a slant cut in the front part of window. post-39423-0-67999200-1437238911_thumb.j

Now in southern illinios, i had a guy come in one day askin if i "do da strip" , im like oh u mean a brow. Nope he wants me to tint it 5 % all windows and the cut a 2 inch strip across all the windows to look out thru. Hes says with chicago's tint laws " seperate and way more strict than illinios state laws" that this is the way people are getting around the law. So what ur experience with this?

I wish i could dig up court cases on tint and see where the law stands. Maybe its looked at like the lil baby visors people suction cup to the glass

There's one out of FL from way back where three tint shops were brought up on charges for illegal tint by the feds, $1000 fine for each of 800 infractions, two shops did not survive (went out of biz due to the fine), the third survived and still operate in Central FL, because they were able to produce receipts showing all in question were legal in their State (FL). I believe it is known as the Blue Sky or Big Sky case.

Archived