*****EXPERIENCED TINTER NEEDED*****

I am looking for an experienced tinter to run my shop in peachtree city ga. I have been in business for 31 years and at this location sense 2009. It is well established and has an excellent reputation. The Tinter I have now has a family crisses going on and needs to spend more time at home. The pay is 35% on tint and 50% on all labor. Average pay has been approx. $48k and you have to opportunity to do a lot more if you are willing to tint more than 3 cars a day. You must have your own transportation. Clean cut and customer friendly. Do not contact me if you are broke., and need me to front you some money to eat. The average pay is over $900 a week. Dead weeks could be 4-$500 busy weeks over $1400 , and like I said earlier bring in more than 3 cars a day in the busier months and double your pay.$500 Christmas bonus. And pay can go up to 40% . Please call Randy 770-527-3901

Archived