What is going on?

Guest tinterjim

What the hell are they :cool:cool

I was doing an R&R on a Ford Taurus :DD customer tells me how much it was going to cost him. I explained some films leave behind a large amount of glue wich makes it more difficult to remove. He tells me that the guy who did his car used very little glue so if would be easier to take off :mad:lol:spit:shock

Sounds like last Friday, was way overbooked, only one person to get all the work done, answer phones and customers, and deal with the 5 kids. Had 7 vehicles booked for the day, one comes in with tint on it, whole car is tinted, customer says nothing about it. He pays for the job, gives me the keys and leaves, I go to move the car, and its tinted! Luckily he's still in the complex, I go find him, ask him if he's aware his car is already tinted, additional charge...etc. He's clueless that his car has any tint on it....go figure. Yep, so now my overloaded day just got crazier. Too much fun!

Guest thetintshop
I've been reading the posts from TTS and all the stupid people thats been calling him and don't ya know it I get one.  I had a guy with a firebied today that tells me I did'nt need to use any glue on his back window because it's still there from the last tint job he had :lol  and on top of that he wanted a discount cuz it would save me money  :lol    I then explained in detail what needed to be done and the extra money he would spend to have it tinted by me.  Damn where do they breed these people so we can destroy it. :lol

:lol:thumb:lol6

good to know they're not ALL calling me. :lol I get A LOT of good customers. but it seems the idiots always find me. I get at least one good idiot a day. except in summer, then I get one every hour. :lol

I've been on my own now for three years. Today I finally got a good return customer. Today made the third tint job for him, from me. I increased my prices for spring and he noticed. He never asked for a discount and stated "I don't care how much you charge as long as it's as good as the last 2 jobs you did for me." I about hit the floor :lol

With that being the case I saved him on taxes :shock

Archived