Bmw 535 ix door panel help

Okay so i popped the top panels loose on this 535ix i just did it did make it easier w the seals but I may never do it again. Lol. I cant get the front driver door one to pop back in. All the other three were fine but this one seems to be hung up on the back end by the lock somewhere. Its irritating me. Any tips or previous instances like this for you guys?

Are these the ones where you need to pull the Phillips screw from the vent towards the front of the door panel ?? Maybe hung up on that ?? I may be thinking of older 5 series tho

I got it figured out after I got back to the house.  Popped the wood grain strip loose and there was a hex screw holding it down.  I think you are right TM.  Prob pulled it back a little too far and once I popped that screw out it was a quick fix.  Gave me the extra play I needed.

I got it figured out after I got back to the house. Popped the wood grain strip loose and there was a hex screw holding it down. I think you are right TM. Prob pulled it back a little too far and once I popped that screw out it was a quick fix. Gave me the extra play I needed.

Glad you got it figured out. :thumb

Archived