Dynamic Appearance is one of the leading window tinting companies in Atlanta, GA!  We are looking for an additional window tinter either part-time or full-time to add to our team.  We need someone that has atleast 5 years experience in window tinting, consistently puts out quality work, can tint most vehicles in 1.5-2 hours handcut, and can work with more difficult vehicles like C5/C6 Corvettes and Beetles.  We use Llumar and 3M Window Films so experience with them is a plus.  Experience with Paint Protection and Flat Glass is also a plus, but not required.  Applicants need to be drug & drama free, have their own vehicle for transportation, and be punctual...tardiness is not tolerated.  To apply, please send me your work experience including any past shops, the city that you currently live in, and your desired pay.  You can email me directly at Sales@DynamicAppearance.com or PM me here.

Dynamic Appearance

6300 Jimmy Carter Blvd #104

Norcross, GA 30071

Archived