Perferct Mustang Matrix

Lets get some things straight here. The whole window came out perfect as well. That "dust" was on the outside. It just really showed up on camera. My mustangs always have a little bit on the sides of the matrix that doesn't look good. This is the first time the whole thing came out perfect. And yeah I did wet-sand it. And the reason the dots look "milky" I guess it's because of the reflection of the overhead lights. I'm not exactly sure why it looks like that, but in person the dots were black... And as for the 3 pictures on one, all you have to do is use the IMG button when posted as many times as you need...

Man the first words out of your mouth was "ha ha" like you were patting yourself on the back for something that hasn't already been done. When I read this post it was like you were trying to rub this in our faces. My dot matrix come out like that all the time for the past 3 years now after I learned about glueing on this site and drydropping from a friend. I was sanding dots when they first came out on cars.

Man the first words out of your mouth was "ha ha" like you were patting yourself on the back for something that hasn't already been done. When I read this post it was like you were trying to rub this in our faces. My dot matrix come out like that all the time for the past 3 years now after I learned about glueing on this site and drydropping from a friend. I was sanding dots when they first came out on cars.

@#$% first thing to read after such a great weekend.

Guest Sprinter

yea I guess the floresant lights would do that!

nice tip on the 3 pics!

I did'nt get the feeling he was rubbing anyones nose in his work with the PERFECT mattrix, now if it had not been done before then I'd pat him on his back, but as most here like pro have been doing them for years.

way to go on getting your first!

Archived