Greetings from Armolan Window Films

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is good stuff!  Tinted a 2003 Civic coupe with it the other day.

I tried the HP line.  It's a nice thick film, easy to work with and forgiving.  Shrink was good when double shrinking side windows as well as BG.

I think I'll try a couple rolls next time I need to reorder.

Glad you liked the film Apex Tint! Whenever you are ready to reorder let us know! 855-946-3456

Here's my quick review:

Very impressed at the product. I was given the 5% to try out. I used it on the back glass of a 2016 Toyota 4 Runner and as they advertised, it shrank very well with no problems. It was easy to work with overall and had a great color to it. I will be watching to see how the longevity of the color is and I will actually be abusing a test sample by leaving it in the sun and even cleaning with regular "unsafe" cleaner.03d1063f1b4def7a162cca2daffdb092.jpg

We are so happy you liked our film! If you need samples of our other lines of film or would like to make a purchase let us know, Thanks Adam!

Here's my quick review:

Very impressed at the product. I was given the 5% to try out. I used it on the back glass of a 2016 Toyota 4 Runner and as they advertised, it shrank very well with no problems. It was easy to work with overall and had a great color to it. I will be watching to see how the longevity of the color is and I will actually be abusing a test sample by leaving it in the sun and even cleaning with regular "unsafe" cleaner.03d1063f1b4def7a162cca2daffdb092.jpg

Archived