Anthrax ?

Guest SQUEEGEE

Guest SQUEEGEE

Anyone care for these guys? I never heard any of their music. Was at a friends house earlier and noticed an old cassette laying around. I was going to ask to borrow it but I passed.

I always thought kinda old anthrax (with Joey B.) was the shizznet. I was skeptical when John Bush came into the picture, but I got over it after playin "Only" a zillion times. :thumb:lol:thumb

On one of their single cassettes or ep's, I think it was "I'm the man" they did two Sabbath Jams on it. One I believe was an entire song, and the other was like 20 seconds of a "rif". I was pizzed that they didn't perform that "rif" in it's entirety. Does anyone know the name of that "rif"? I do not remember.

Guest Readyman

Used to have a tape of theirs called Spreading the Disease. It was awesome, I haven't thought about those guys in years.

I am going to go see if I can find that tape. :rollin

Used to have a tape of theirs called Spreading the Disease. It was awesome, I haven't thought about those guys in years.

I am going to go see if I can find that tape.  :lol6

I think I remember that album cover. There is guy laying on an operating table trying to get up. :rollin

Archived