wet sand squeegees save money?

tried the various turbos, liked the blue and red for final pass.  curved door glass was harder to contour the turbo.  I was cutting them around 7 to 8 inch.  Went back to yellow turbo for prep and tack 8 inch and then fushion 5es with blue max or white for more water removal.  comparison,  doors with turbo would texture up after more after completion compared to just a haze with pro handle.  less water = quicker dry time.  large yellow turbo conforms easier to the curve and quicker for prep or initial pass.

hand size is not the issue, for flat glass i might 12 or 18inch for prep.  8 yellow turbo for prep and initial tac.  softer easier to curve in your fingers then the harder turbos cleaning larger area.  pro handle with a blue max get a lot more water out.  temps falling fast, in michigan last year -15 and looks like we gunna have nuttsicals again this year.

I was talking for autos is why I cut them short. Under black is what I always use for prep. I hear you about Michigan. I don't miss it. Had two shops there for 11 years and some of the winters can be horrible

Archived