wet sand squeegees save money?

A brand new hardcard removes more water faster and less chance scratching and leaving streaks of water/moisture in a door glass that can take a while to dry in cold weather and warm temps

You guys want me to send some squeeges that need sanding?

I doo smooth off(scotchbrite)the harder gold ones that I use for heat shrinking on the outside

Some ways of saving $ cost you $$ and time,,of course it doesn't take long to sand them lol

dirt n burrs can be on/in them when ya get them.  turbos i will go down to 220 for deep nicks to remove (lam drs) followed by 400.  torch fries my hard cards during double dry, hard card sharpener shaves a nice smooth edge back on to avoid creasing.  quit using ez-reach and went to tri-edge orange or yellow.  harder does not melt as easy or scratch for the most part.  harder plastic so less chance of dirt particles imbedding in them.  ez's and gators are more prone to scratch. 

Wouldn't even consider a hard card to squeegee. Do use yellow turbo for quarter glasses and go doctor blue and red for the rest. i do use my red turbo quite a bit if I am just being lacy about grabbing a quick tool, the only turbo that will remove all the water

Cheers

Archived