TintDude convention?

Guest keepitcool

we gotta do this. it would only be the biggest drunk fest ever!.hopefully we could have it somewhere about the same distance for everyone.HEY how about NEBARSKA!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DontWorryItWillDry
I wouldnt mind at all.  I make it up your way quite often as well.  I could also stop in on a day your scheduled and help you out and answer any questions (if I can)  I'm not the tint guru or anything, just learned over time.

We seriously need to find our real FX. Protint is right...someone kidnapped ours!!!!!! This one is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too nice! :lol:?:lol:lol6

johnny5104, where in indiana do you live?? sorry, I'm too lazy to check the registry, I'm in south bend. you can come watch me tint if you want to. I'll only charge 4.99 a minute :shoot2

Guest metint

Convention? Whhoooo yeah!

Dern fx, I've been noticing how kind you've been lately in your posts. Has the devil in you been B-slapped right on down the road or does it depend upon what phase the moon is in whether nasty fx shows himself?

:mrgreen: :lol

Guest Sprinter

johnny5150 I grew up in Arcadia calif and traveled to hunnington quite often haug out between seal an new port durring the summers. what a great time!

Archived