talking like leo in your head...

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

it seems everytime I read leos post....in my head..I have a russian accent....does this happen to anyone else...? :thumb:thumb ..I just think it is to funny...

:rollin yep   

the bad thing is I don't think the southern accent mixes too well with it

I'm having a hard time trying to put those two accents together in my head. :lol6

Guest tinterjim

:lol I think thats just human nature. I have alot of russian friends and seem to do the accent in my head quite well. :rollin

mixed with the southern accent I can't seem to get that :lol6

I do it as well, I also see alot of vodka, moonmachines at a convention, skantly dressed women in the office, etc............... :shock

Meff, believe it or not - it's REAL REALITY in DARTZ.OFFICE - stripdancers on my worktable or moonrover looking cars with me in Riga (real MOONROVER COPY is very Xpensive :DD 4 me). But NOT EVERYWHERE HERE!!! NO, NO, NO. I am idiot among local businessmans in versace, Armani, DKNY etc clothes and bootes on their LEXUS and MERCEDES, with their seroiuZ stupid faces.... But I can drink Vodka in UK and Russia ambassodors company and feel free in T-Shirt and shortes, my new team faces (I post You this oriental girl) now is red-head and I like it... F...ck OFF seroiuZ BIZ!!! I want to enjoy life and look at this world how I want to do it, and sometimes I do very strange (for real businessman) things :shock:shock:hmmm

Archived