New Orleans::$780-$1100 Will help relocate

Hello, our company name is Mobile Tint and Audio and we are the largest tint shop in louisiana. We have 4 well established high volume locations in the New Orleans,Louisiana Area . We are looking toadd 1-2 tinters with 5 years experience minimum. We keep 2 tinters per shop and average 7-10 cars daily per shop. The pay is $780 guaranteed for 46 hours/30% commission whichever is greater . All the tinters average $800-$1100 weekly year round, and busy weeks as high as 1300. Your job position would be tinting only , we have 2 salesman per store that handle all the phone calls and customers . Having a vehicle is not a requirement but with out one you will struggle to find an affordable hotel if you plan on staying at extended stays in walking distance which can be as high as $500/week nearby(with a car they are around $300 15 mins away). The average 2 bedroom apartments in the area go for roughly $800 per month. I look forward to hearing from you, my cell phone is 504-343-3453, best to leave a voicemail or text if

i can't answer right away.  Please feel free to visit our website and search our locations on Google www.Mobiletintandaudio.com

Edited by emma777