2016 c class no sound out of radio?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for the factory amp him I couldn't find anything in the rear quarters nor under the back deck I did pull the panels to pull the rubber sweep out but I put plastic over the panels could it possibly be a speaker connection

I understand. You need to find that amp and blow it off. Give me a hot sec and I will run through my Directechs and tell you where it is. That is all that could have happened and it will be working soon when it dries, or if he and you are just missing something simple. Be right back

Okay. I know at times these situations can make an installer feel helpless, let's get beyond that. There are three onboard computers in that vehicle (if I didn't know or have the resources to help, I wouldn't) that run the entertainment system and self guidance. You did not work around any of them that interfere with that. His issue with sound coming in and out with radio ( may have been pre existing). And hands free not working? Who knows. Have him wait a few day and see if things change (they may if he has a change of heart because it didn't work in the first place) or it starts working again. Either way, when it is all said and done, let him know you will pay the service dealer to tell you the issue and why it went bad (they can tell you that). If it was pre existing he will not be back, if it wasn't, they will tell you the reason for failure, u make sure he understands this and you take care of having it diagnosed and if it has nothing to do with tint, he is responsible for the diagnosis bill. This will end everything. Write it out and have him sign for the reimbursement if them installation was not at fault, he will not even bother with it at that point, that will tell you the rest of the story.

Archived