Help tinting shifting windows

I have not even been in my office.  If I have it the video will be on a very old hard drive copy.  I will have to dig for it when I get time.   It won't be for a few days as I have a busy schedule through Friday right now. 

I had the same issue when I was learning how to tint. Before I tint the window I inspect the depth of the inside seals on the sides. I first cut my edge on the front by the rearview mirror and depending on how deep the seal is is how far I shift the tint over. On regular cars I shift it about a 1/4 inch. This ensures that there will be no gaps when the window is rolled down.

it gave me another way to do it once I have the cutting board. I shift my film as I cut it. I love to tuck film according to the gaskets. I cant stand seeing the edge of the tint in the window, looks like shit to me

Archived