Still having problems with tiny bubbles. I'm even using lint free rags but it seems like there is still lint on the window from those rags, and from paper towels.. but I'm not sure if it's the cleaning or the water I'm using.. is bottled water and distilled bottled water any different?

Pictures don't really show.. all I can say is that I'm having this problem every tint job but I'm cleaning the crap out of the glass but I have been using regular drinking bottled water and also focet water from the outside spicket.. I just bought distilled water but havent tried it yet. It may just be the water in Mississippi I don't know. I am using the blue max for my final pass on the film. Maybe I should use something harder. I'm not sure. I haven't been tinting but for a couple months. Starting to get really good but maybe could use some pointers on tools and cleaning prep before install.

I always have a very hard time believing it's the water. Is your contamination in certain areas every time? If it's patches of contamination it's not water it's either cleaning or poor placement of film. Also are you two staging or bottom loading? 

how bout a picture of where you tint.

dots in the film spread out is water or air problem.   patches of dots or lines have many different cures depending on where they are.

water

buy a fuel filter for a lawn mower and install it on the pick up tube of your sprayer.   if you use a 3 or 5 gallon buy a car fuel filter and install it on the hose near your tank.  water test,  pour a full bottle of water through a coffee filter or paper towel.  brown filter will show the particles better.

air

buy a 20x20 fan ($20) and a 20x20 hp4 furnace filter ($3) and run it in the work area before the tint and while cutting and shrinking.   shut off when hanging film.

air test,  shut off lights at night and shine  bright flashlight across shop and air particles appear.  car headlights work for a big shop.

if you post a picture of a window you have done,  i can download and zoom to see what you are doing and offer other solutions.