Flat glass /wet glaze / automotive... a well rounded tinter looking for work !

Hi  my name is Ryan I've been in the commercial/residential window film industry for about 8 years now and have been around the industry much longer, practically grew up into it. I am currently doing worldwide subcontracting work and I do not mind traveling or being located in other places for periods of time. I have also worked with just about every film on the market doing a lot of security film in every ml with no water left behind, from anti-graffiti, clear security, Night vision exc. also very familiar with solar film, Decorative film and so forth! I do a lot of ladder work, lift work and skylights so heights are no issue. I can handle just about anything thrown at me, from office settings, residential settings, full blown construction sights and even automotive . I can wet glaze as well ..   with much more to offer as a team member. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or work opportunities. Thanks for your time greatly appreciated!

Ps: if big opportunities open up in other places I will travel just about anywhere. Please forgive any typos or confusion this was a quick draft. Email- Itzryank@gmail.com Txt/call #215-301-2583

feel free to contact at any time.