I need to build a work cart--automotive setting--IDEAS?

A friend of mine is opening up a mobile electronics shop here is smalltown Mississippi. He wants to offer window tinting and has asked me if I would do some after hours and on weekends. It's been 15 years since I closed my shop. I'm thinking about it and trying to see what you guys use for a rolling workstation. Pictures would be great.

That is not exactly what I meant. Back in 1990 when I started tinting in Texas, my boss had 3 rolling "carts". That's what we called them. I saw a thread that called it a peel board last night. It was a 2x4 A-frame, plywood bottom with glass on one side at about a 60 to 70 degree angle.  Since this is not going to be my shop, I was trying to brainstorm and find a smaller footprint work station--peel board. I'm not going to invest in a plotter to make my cuts so I need a place to finish out my edges and strip the liner from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  •   Sponsored by
    ride wrap

Lexen

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

• Activity Stream

1. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

2. 5

Need some help

3. 0

Wtb Solar Gard Supreme NR 40

4. 0

Canadian Tinter Looking for work in US

5. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

6. 3

7. 3

8. 4

At What VLT% does visibility start being impacted

9. 0

WE ARE HIRING - Window Tinter needed Waldorf MD 20602

10. 6

Automotive Tint Comparison