New guy!!

Hello all, looking to startup myself in the tinting world. I think I’m ready to break out and start taking jobs. I’ve been doing my personal and friends vehicles for some years now. Any advice, secrets or things to watch out for.. I’m down in TPA, FL. 

Don't get in a hurry = with your work OR wanting to do it for a living. Get good before you get deep.  

In the area that you are in, there are many quality shop already established with good tinters.  That's gonna be tough to complete with, so know that before you get started.  

Make sure you do quality work with quality tint.  Even if it's your first few jobs and you have to redo windows to get them to come out right.  Don't let a window leave if you know it's not up to par.  If it needs to be fixed before delivery do so, and if there is something after delivery, fix that also.  This is all part of the job and part of making yourself a good quality tinter with a good name for yourself. Letting bad work leave and not standing behind your work will get you gone quickly.  Those other guys already know this and will eat you alive if you continually do poor quality installs.  

Good Luck.  :beer