window wint

Guest FloridaTintChic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leo n dartz how can I email so ic an tell you the whole shabam ,it wil be to lont to type on here,or it is ok to do that,I'm still a 2 day virgin at this site. lol and I heard you know it all lol

:thumb leo@dartZ.lv or leo@... or filmZ@....

I like Your avatar :thumb

G'day TTC,

Personally I can't see the real value in flogging a film with your own made up name on it unless you are trying to palm it off to other tinters and make a buck on the side.

Problem with that is most tinters worth their salt should by now be street wise and know your fictional brand name is some sort of ploy not to be touched.

The only time it might help is where you might need a leg up on the retail head who is price shopping the product to death and you can confuse him/her with bs on a product brand they have not heard of.

Devil

Guest metint
G'day TTC,

Personally I can't see the real value in flogging a film with your own made up name on it unless you are trying to palm it off to other tinters and make a buck on the side.

Problem with that is most tinters worth their salt should by now be street wise and know your fictional brand name is some sort of ploy not to be touched.

The only time it might help is where you might need a leg up on the retail head who is price shopping the product to death and you can confuse him/her with bs on a product brand they have not heard of.

Devil

Good point there D... who knows though... she may have a plan of marketing it in Russia.... :thumb

Guest metint

Fchic...

Sorry...

LLuLLu does not sell private label domestically... they will sell private label, if it is going out of the USA... and this would be verified.

I learned something from this, too.

Thanx for asking... :rollin

Archived