Extending curing time as a result of high humidity conditions

Hey guys,  I had my 2001 E46 M3 convertible retinted on Thursday 7/20.   I had the tinter tint the car mostly with the top down.  Every glass including the windshield. I didn't tint the rear windshield because I'm having the convertible top replaced this fall with a new OEM part. 

My question is -   the humidity has been crazy here in NY these past few days.  The car is parked indoors with the top down and the doors slightly open so the glass doesnt touch the weather stripping during the curing process.  Should I allow more curing time since it's been humid?   The dewpoint has been higher than the humidity which is a recipe for a moisture disaster lol.    

I will be parking the car in the driveway later today as it's supposed to be in the mid- high 80s and plenty of sunshine. 

I'm pretty sure all of this is overkill. But the last time I had this car tinted in 2006 with Llumar film by the same tinter and the tint held up VERY well for 17 years.  I followed strict curing practices then but I wasn't dealing with humidity. 

The tint currently on the car is XPEL XR.  

Thanks in advance. 

Hmm, it may not be rocket science but it sure falls under physics and meteorology.

Humidity does slow dry time; almost everyone knows this. Now, putting the car in full sun is like putting it in the dryer.

Oh and ah, just a small tidbit of info about pressure sensitive adhesives used mostly on automotive film; the adhesive is already cured during the manufacturing process. Most say 'cured' or 'cure time', when in fact, it is known as dry or drying time. :hat