Best tint rolls cuts for installers

I hope everybody is doing great. I’m opening a film distribution company that will sell paint protection film, and Window Tint at wholesale prices. I’m working with the manufacturer they’re asking me what cuts do I want my 100 rolls of ceramic Window cut to. To do some research to see what would best suit all the window tenders out there. Any suggestions? by the way, I’m sending free sample rolls to anybody who would like to try. The roll sizes are 20 inch by 100 feet samples. 

Hey, good evening hope all is well. Currently right now the products that I am supplying are as follows ceramic Window Tint, Security tint, Windsheild, protective film, high gloss, paint protection film in 6.5 mil, 7.5 mil 8 mil 10 mil. , Matt PPF, also ceramic fluids. I have access to other brands, but truly and focusing directly with my manufacturer to make ACP films a big name distributor. I got really excited about the distribution side after I had some very unpleasant phone calls with some of the big box brands when I was trying to acquire film for my installers. You may have had some of the same experiences with super high prices films and being put through the wringer just to give them good money. We at ACP films want all of our business customers to succeed and be able to purchase great high-quality films at a wholesale price so they can actually make a living. With any of my products, I’m willing to give full samples for any paint protection film, or Window Tint so you can  do a whole car on the house for free . You don’t have to spend a dime. I would like to earn your trust, and have a long lasting business relationship. . 

On 9/12/2023 at 9:42 AM, ACP films said:

Hey, good evening hope all is well. Currently right now the products that I am supplying are as follows ceramic Window Tint, Security tint, Windsheild, protective film, high gloss, paint protection film in 6.5 mil, 7.5 mil 8 mil 10 mil. , Matt PPF, also ceramic fluids. I have access to other brands, but truly and focusing directly with my manufacturer to make ACP films a big name distributor. I got really excited about the distribution side after I had some very unpleasant phone calls with some of the big box brands when I was trying to acquire film for my installers. You may have had some of the same experiences with super high prices films and being put through the wringer just to give them good money. We at ACP films want all of our business customers to succeed and be able to purchase great high-quality films at a wholesale price so they can actually make a living. With any of my products, I’m willing to give full samples for any paint protection film, or Window Tint so you can  do a whole car on the house for free . You don’t have to spend a dime. I would like to earn your trust, and have a long lasting business relationship. . 

Trial fitting and shrinking of window film is all very good, even if we were happy with the finished job.

Longevity of the film is another thing altogether.

I have in the past used sample films and even bought numerous rolls of film that I was assured were of a good quality, only to find that 18 months down the track the vehicles that I used these films on were coming back, one by one because the film had turned a red/purple color. And some of the rear windows were starting to distort and bubble!

Now I normally wouldn't use films that I'm unfamiliar with but the supplier was a friend who has been in the industry for as long as I have and he had very good relations with a number of manufacturers, so I trusted that I was getting decent products. 

I doubt I'll ever do that again and I will stay with my Llumar and Suntek films since I pretty much ended up in the red with all of the rework jobs.

Good luck with your plan.

I hope you have a good idea what it is that you'll be selling.

Thanks for sharing with me your experience. OMG that sounds horrible and I can totally understand your hesitation! And I fully would do the same if I was in your shoes. When I decided to manufacture my own film, that was the first and foremost, focus on what kind of film tint and paint protection, I wanted to represent and sell. I’ve spent close to a year with the manufacturer hours, and hours and hours of trying to develop something revolutionary, and something that I firmly could stand behind and confidently bring to the market. And the only way I could do that was I got blessed enough to have a relationship with a close family friend, whose name I would not like to mention, but has sold his company in the Automotive industry for 300 M.’ thankfully, I’ve been blessed enough that he is my mentor and has shown me the blueprints from step one to step 10 on how to manufacture the right way. And without that help I don’t think I would ever be able to do what I’m doing today. Thanks for sharing your past experiences and that’s definitely not the first time I’ve heard things like that and has always been in the back of my mind.