Best place to learn window tint ppf

I am currently in the process of getting my  detail business going in northern Alabama, and I feel that being able to add tint and ppf, would be a great addition and separate me from some other businesses. I have found a lot of these 2 day work shops, they range from 1 to 5 days, are any of them any good? I would assume the Xpel training etc would be quality, but I was hoping to find something a bit closer to home. I have no issue traveling but if I can find it here or like near Atlanta it would be a lot more convient.

Any info on any of these class workshops would be appreciated,  and if u got an idea I've overlooked. Let me know that as well,.

Thx for the help fellas 

Ppf is going to be the easiest for you to transition to coming from detail and being familiar with car body shapes.

Tinting can be alot more challenging to get right in a detail shop, even for an experienced installer. 

Taking the class from Xpel would probably benefit you in your position because it would (1) give you brand support for ongoing install questions. (2)becoming a dealer would probably be easier after having gone through their training and beginning a professional relationship. (3) likely give you access to a protected product area. Ask first to make sure that access will granted. (4) you would most likely be added to their list of installers on their website if you are accepted as a dealer. 

For someone just starting out the dealer/marketing support would be helpful, even if you pay a few dollars extra as compared to taking a random class and whinging it.

Once you've been at it for a few years any solid brand/product will do, however, some prefer the dealer model for the obvious benefits and build their buisness around it. You'll find what works for you after you've been at it for a few years. 

Good luck and post any install questions you might have once you get started. This is a really good/helpful community here.