New to forum..You are great. Help with not 100% happy

I had my 2019 Fiesta Hatch done with 3M  Ceramic at D&L Tinting in Baltimore (Parkville)

It has only been 2 days so I will give a week

Can bubbles & air lines ( they are bubbles  also, correct?) develop if they werent there the first 2 days.

I am concerned that they are developing late, that they won't go away

Regarding the dot matrix, before I had mine done I saw a few of them that were perfect.   Mine is not.  D&L says not all are, that they cant guarantee because some cars have low dots, some have high, and some are in the middle of the glass.  My question are they right

The same goes for my hatch glass, there are dots around the edge of the oval glass.  Same kind I suppose.  The same answer for them as the one you answered above on the windshield

What should I expect from a shop.   From my  experience I probably would not recommend them.  Whether they would replace the visor strip and hatch glass tint, should I expect them to.   If they won't I suppose I should not pay them more if I am unhappy now.   Should an unhappy customer be able to ask them to remove without charge

My friend uses Llumar in his shop, the Cutting Edge, in Bel Air MD.   Would the Llumar visor strip look different?  Probably not because they too will use a darker one  that they put on mine 5%  If i get again, this strip is 6 inches.   A little too short too.  How low can it go? Is getting 20% not going to do that much.  I am thinking it would help becauise the 5% they use is VERY dark

Lastly, should I let him fix with Llumar, there will not be much difference on the visor (probably not) or the Hatch glass (maybe ?)  I don't know if they will remove them, so my question if they will refund for the visor and back is probably moot?  Will a tint company sell me the tint for those areas, and I take to my friend to put on.

This is a lot, and you are very helpful I see, but if it is too long because I like my stuff perfect, then I understand    I  am on SSDI and bring in 1600 net a month on SSDI for Bi Polar, High BP, Diabetes and one involving my immune system   Thats the only reason I want it perfect

My name is Eric from Baltimore (Nottingham)  Whatever you are able to make sense of is perfect

Ty very much

Eric

It takes anywhere from two weeks to 4 weeks for the moisture to dry out from under the film.

Dot matrix material height off the glass varies from glass manufacturer to glass manufacturer. The film is suspended off the glass between each dot and is not flimsy/flexible enough to be pressed to stay in between these dots. Take a look at other cars around parking lots and you will see a mixed appearance from car to car; some will adhere nicely in the dot region some will not. Again, it depends on the material height of the dot matrix.

Throwing some pictures up on this site showing precisely what you see would be more helpful than an article.

Going with another film doesn't translate into improved conditions since they are made with similar thickness.

Visors are regulated by state law and the vast majority of States restrict them to no more than six inches.

And lastly, you are not alone; every car owner believes window tint can be applied so perfect that it would be perceived to be actual glass and not an aftermarket product.