08 Dodge Charger

DGr33n

Well my sister got an 08 dodge charger yesterday and was wondering about tint. I've had some experience with tinting but still consider myself a newbie :lol . Is this too hard of a car for someone new to take on or do you think I have a shot? I noticed the rubber on the inside around the windows is really tight, any suggestions? Also, should I wet shrink or dry? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and remember its for my sister so she won't be as picky as a normal customer would be. I just wanted to know what everyone thought as far as giving it a shot for some good practice. I got stans dvds so I figured I would practice some of my new methods.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Well my sister got an 08 dodge charger yesterday and was wondering about tint. I've had some experience with tinting but still consider myself a newbie :lol . Is this too hard of a car for someone new to take on or do you think I have a shot? I noticed the rubber on the inside around the windows is really tight, any suggestions? Also, should I wet shrink or dry? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and remember its for my sister so she won't be as picky as a normal customer would be. I just wanted to know what everyone thought as far as giving it a shot for some good practice. I got stans dvds so I figured I would practice some of my new methods.

yank out the bottom rubbers on the side, just pull the panel top back and pop em out. then spray them wet to slide them back in after your done. The side rubbers aren't bad.

the back glass is not easy by any means, even for a veteran. You MAY be able to do it by yourself if you're new, but expect it to take several tries. def. do it dry though

worst comes to worse, you can get the doors done by yourself and take it to a pro to have the back glass done

yank out the bottom rubbers on the side, just pull the panel top back and pop em out. then spray them wet to slide them back in after your done. The side rubbers aren't bad.

the back glass is not easy by any means, even for a veteran. You MAY be able to do it by yourself if you're new, but expect it to take several tries. def. do it dry though

worst comes to worse, you can get the doors done by yourself and take it to a pro to have the back glass done

Well I think it came out ok. My sister was pleased and you were right, it did take a couple of trys on the back glass but I finally whipped it :lol2

Archived