I Feel Like i Got Jipped

Guest alphaqforever247

Guest alphaqforever247

I know this forum is for actual people in the tinting bussiness, but I am a customer that felt like I got jipped. I know I cant post prices on here so I will do it like this I got a 05 civic done today and the dealer carried johnson films. I got the metallic one installed it was either the silhouette type or the executive type. I called and asked and he said executive type but the demos he had on the wall he carried 45 15 and 5 and when I check the johnson we site executive doesnt care a 5 or does it?? so anyways he charged me this much for it and I felt like it was too much I got home thinkin damn I should have looked around first. soo me being very upset I called other places and most of them carried solar gaurd and I asked for prices on the hp ones not sure if its the supreme or quantum ect. but they chared cheaper. soo I was thinking man I got jipped cause isnt solar gaurd allot better then johnson?? if my post it illegal and is against the rules of this forum please delete it. thanks in advaned.

Guest thatsnappyguy

if you film has a very shinny look to it, its executive. and the executive doesnt have 5%. I dont know about solar gaurd, but johnson executive is a very good film..the silhouette is ok, in some climates its doesnt hold up that well. so if ur tint looks like a silverish shade, u got the right film. if not, u need to talk to your tinter. prices vary from shop to shop. we are alot more expensive that anyone eles around, yet we get more business than them...here, u get what u pay for...did u get what u paid for?

Guest alphaqforever247
if you film has a very shinny look to it, its executive. and the executive doesnt have 5%. I dont know about solar gaurd, but johnson executive is a very good film..the silhouette is ok, in some climates its doesnt hold up that well. so if ur tint looks like a silverish shade, u got the right film. if not, u need to talk to your tinter. prices vary from shop to shop. we are alot more expensive that anyone eles around, yet we get more business than them...here, u get what u pay for...did u get what u paid for?

it isnt very shiny but a little bit so im guessing I got the silhouette. I have solar gaurd quantum on my car and its very shiny sometimes has a greenish shade to it. mabye I can take picture of the car can u tell by pictures??

Guest alphaqforever247

how do u think the silhoutte will do where I live In so cal which is usally really hot and sunny. the car will be parked out doors though, it will not be garaged.

Guest CajunTinter
it isnt very shiny but a little bit so im guessing I got the silhouette. I have solar gaurd quantum on my car and its very shiny sometimes has a greenish shade to it. mabye I can take picture of the car can u tell by pictures??

Pics would be very helpful here ....

Guest alphaqforever247

Pics would be very helpful here ....

k well il try to take picture towmorrow since she is at work right now and by the time I see her it will be dark.

Here is the hard truth dude,

As far as the price goes this is something you should have researched before taking your car to him. He gave you a price and you accepted then you two had a deal, end of story.

Now the film he installed if he pulled a switcheroo on you then he is a less than reputable dealer. A little research and asking around may have helped you avoid this situation. If he did install something other than what he said he was going to then that sucks for you but chalk it up to a lesson learned. In the future make sure to research who you are dealing with and get recomendations for who you wish to do business with.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I say if the tint looks good and its a clean job, roll with it, just dont refer anyone eles to his shop..that enough is payback for tint shops all mostly about referals. next time do your research on here and find a good tintguy and you will get what u pay for if you can have an eastablished relationsip with your tinter from tintdude.com :thumb

I say if the tint looks good and its a clean job, roll with it, just dont refer anyone eles to his shop..that enough is payback for tint shops all mostly about referals. next time do your research on here and find a good tintguy and you will get what u pay for if you can have an eastablished relationsip with your tinter from tintdude.com :thumb

:lol2

Archived