Film distributors

Guest tdmillet

Are you kidding??? THey could'nt care less!! They look for sales, so selling to any shop, no matter how close, is a given. THe only time that they 'might' worry is if you are a huge buyer. I know of a shop in New York state that orders thousand of dollars of film per month and they arent given an exclusive. To survived, many feel they have to sell, sell, sell. And to do so, you pretty much have to sell to competitors of shops you have sold to. Its yhe nature of it.

So, which dist. are you speaking of???.... I bet TomTint can make a correct guess!!! :lol2

Are you kidding??? THey could'nt care less!! They look for sales, so selling to any shop, no matter how close, is a given. THe only time that they 'might' worry is if you are a huge buyer. I know of a shop in New York state that orders thousand of dollars of film per month and they arent given an exclusive. To survived, many feel they have to sell, sell, sell. And to do so, you pretty much have to sell to competitors of shops you have sold to. Its yhe nature of it.

So, which dist. are you speaking of???.... I bet TomTint can make a correct guess!!! :dunno

Sales record is KING. Nobody car about anything.

I wouldn't be concerned with who is sold to. I would be concerned with being the biggest sold to. :spit

So, from your response, you will sell to everyone? Even a shop right accross from a shop that has been loyal for years........................

It depends on relations. There is minimal amount that is neccesary for region. Nothing personal, just business. But may be sometimes....

Guest tdmillet

yes. i would sell to any buyer, that is my job. i could care less who it bothers. bus is bus and the goal is sales not friendships. hint they are in CT. and the funny part is all i have to do is have a buddy order it and go pick it up. this makes no good bus sence to me at all.

I wouldn't be concerned with who is sold to. I would be concerned with being the biggest sold to. :fart

So, from your response, you will sell to everyone? Even a shop right accross from a shop that has been loyal for years........................

Thats not what I said at all. I do work hard to respect boundaries and I'm very open and up front with clients right off the bat.

That being said, from a shop owners perspective I think its time wasted to worry on this subject. I was basically stating if you are the largest dealer then you would probably be in the best position regardless of who you are working with.

Archived