Catch a falling razor?

Guest darkdan

Guest teamfutaba
just pull my hands up out of the way.

yep, hands up and hope for the best. I hate getting cut. you ever been cut by security film... just as bad as a razor sometimes. cleaning up after a install on an empty floor of a barnett bank, I bent down to pick up a scrap and not thinking when I stood up the scrap was stuck pretty good to the floor and pulled through my wet hand like a hot knife through butter. im lucky there was no one there to see me bleeding all over the tile floor.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintin' Magician

typing with bandaged hand now cuz someone put a olfa blade int the slitter on the handler. I went to move the slitter and sliced my palm up pretty nice.....

Guest Sunlimited

Ran the olfa up my leg once trying to cut the end off an extension cord. Just the other day I slit right between my pointer and middle finger winding up a piece of blister free. The liner on that shiat is so thick it was like a piece of 8 mil getting in there..

Yesterday I was sitting in the front seat of a Dodge pickup scraping the windshield for the eyebrow, well I was in a hurry and the scraper slipped out of my hand, hit the head liner and lodged in my forehead....... blink.png . Needless to say, I had never done that before but now I can say that I have! :beer Glad it wasnt my eye.

Damn! :beer Your like the second person I've heard of that took a scaper to the head.

Guest americanmusclecarhardware

I cut half my nail off. removing sticker left hand on glass and right hand pushing the blade when it slipped I saw stars then plenty of BLOOD !!!

Archived