CO2 bottles for sprayers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
You must have some funky mexican restaurants where you live, Metint.

Poor ventilation was the issue... they have since renovated and the problem is no longer there. It was the only analogy I could come up with at the time since I had just had dinner there the night before. :thumb

Funny how in this podunk hillbilly town the Mexican restaurant is the best. :thumb

Good point Hoosier. I am just looking for something different for a little Wow effect. I am thinking about putting a couple regulators on them and hooking them up to a nice stainless or poly container and painting them up similar to NOS or something. Use them just for the air pressure on the backside. Just enough to look real at a distance but not to scare the $hit out of a firefighter in the unlikely event of a fire or something.

Thanks TB. I'm always looking for something little to impress or stand out. It may not be totally efficient and workable but those are the little things that may impress your next 10 customers. Then they go talk about it. You just got a little advertiser and word of mouth

I went today and picked up a Jet pump. Will play with it over the weekend and see how it does. Hopefully I can get it all regulated like I want and have a nice playtoy for free. The pump was given to me by a friend in a former field I was in. Gotta love freebies :dunno

Yes, regular everyday air. I'm putting it together in my head, in my hands. I have two tanks, a small air compressor that can be dedicated to it. A new 150-0 psi adjustable regulator for air pressure in top side for pressure on tank.

If I can find a suitable regulatore to drop 900psi to 40 psi on the air tanks, I will go without the compressor. Just run to the fire dept every now and then. or Airgas. Two tanks at 900 psi should last a while at 40 or less.

Also got my Shurflo pump and hooked it up. Works perfect, looks new. Adjustable 20-100 demand switching. Got an email in to company to find out how to drop water pressure to 40 psi mechanically without making the demand switch click on and off constantly. It's an industrial diaphram pump with chemical resistant insides. Forget the term.

Anyway that's an update on my toys. Had so much other stuff going on I haven't had much time to do alot with it. Just passing by I'll hook up a wire or hose then move on to what I was doing.

:evilgrin:lol6

Well tomm. I have meetings and a couple mobile jobs. So in between I'm going to look for a regulator that will do what I need. Got to find something to fit these CO2 canisters. I got the 110 volt Shurflo and a regulator lined up for it. Back up maybe? Going to see if I can find someone like maybe the fire dept to pressure these babies up with fresh air. Just got to find a suitable container now. 5-10 gallons capable of 50psi.

Archived