Flatglass basics

Guest crewdog10

Guest pmuzik
:sad Right to the point...See what hangin around me for a couple hours can do to ya?? :lol

:passout when you figure out how to bypass # 1and 2 let me know :sad

Find someone you trust to sub it out to and make $1.00-$1.50 a foot on it like I do :sad

If that works for you great :beer but if I'm gonna sell it, AND have to deal with any potential issues after the fact I won't do it for a $1.50 a square margin that would not cover the overhead let alone the headaches if they should occur. just my .02

Guest lovetinting

this my second home im tinting but the frist one I change 3.50sq but I want to know what the adverage price for flat glass.

Guest skeeter

In Orlando, first house at $3.50 to learn on. You should have paid them. Tons of tinters down there tinting forever would do it for that. Feel fortunate to have received the first one.

I suspect your communication skills are better in person than in this forum. If not maybe someone is calling ahead and saying "can you help the handicapped by buying pens, or garbage liners or light bulbs we've packaged - or we can send a guy out to tint your house for his second time at $3.50."

Just busting your balls guy. :hmmm Good luck on the estimate, hope to get the job, and do it right if it means 3 times per window. :hmmm

Archived