Onstar rulz!

Sunday, doing a new 04 Tahoe and when I finished I cleaned the windows and backed it out on the driveway, with customer watching, got out and shut the door took about 3 steps and heard the damn doors lock. I had left the keys in th ignition thinking these things were set up not to lock the keys in. This sucked! Customer {friend of mine} said no problem and called onstar who unlocked his doors in about 5 to 10 minutes. This shiot rulz! :dunno

Guest High Octane Tinting

My wife had to use that feature a few times, I've actually responded to an EMS call one day where the air bags deployed and On Star called our 911 center and gave us the location of the vehicle. Saved that woman some serious time.

Guest Marge

Had the same thing happen with a Cadillac Escalade. Luckily, it was a dealer car, though, and they were able to bring over the extra set of keys.

My kids have locked my car with the keys in it more times than I can count. Was very glad I had onstar. Never had to use it for customer's car.

Guest Sprinter

good for you!

I remember detailing my buddies truck and everytime I turned the key on they would come on and want the code # and the vehicle was'nt even moving and they could see this if they had looked at the monitor so he'd have to come out and give the # what a pain!!

Guest Sprinter

thoughs have to be the stupidest alarms out there that lock up a few seconds after you shut the doors, I also hate the ones that lock the car as you put it in drive, how lame!

Archived