03 Corolla S

oldtinter

Guest Litespeeds

I use to remove the rear deck tray on the 03 Corollas but now I just tuck the film behind the brake light and use a yellow slammer to get the solution out.

General rule of thumb: If you can get some kind of squeegee behind the 3rd brake light and reach the bottom edge, it can be tinted without removing everything.

Guest YODA78

GREETINGS ALL, I AM A MERE HOBBYIST AND PREPARING TO TINT MY 04 COROLLA S. IS A HEAT GUN MANDATORY, OR WILL A GOOD DRYER WORK? I TINTED THE BACK WINDOW OF A PROBE ONCE USING ONLY A DRYER. I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES LONGER, I DON'T DO ENOUGH TO INVEST IN A HEAT GUN. ALSO, IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THE DOORS W/OUT REMOVING THE PANELS? I AM GOING TO DO IT MYSELF, JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING MYSELF INTO...

I DON'T DO ENOUGH TO INVEST IN A HEAT GUN.

the only tint you'll be able to get will be wallyworld or auto-zone crap, so the investment will be minimal. Crap film+hair dryer+DIY= another eyesore for our industry.

I DON'T DO ENOUGH TO INVEST IN A HEAT GUN.

the only tint you'll be able to get will be wallyworld or auto-zone crap, so the investment will be minimal. Crap film+hair dryer+DIY= another eyesore for our industry.

Bingo ! :lol

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah dont ever take the rear deck out I practiced on my friends car he has one I did it like 5 times one out the rest in it is cake just make sure where to cut the plastic is tight around the black border :lol

Archived