biggest contract ever signed?

Guest areyouthetintguy?

Guest areyouthetintguy?

after viewing another post on here about that huge 60,000 sq.ft. home to be tinted..I was wondering...whats the biggest window film sale you have ever contracted to do?..I did a commercial job for 8500.00,but besides that in 20 years I have never gotten one of those BIG BIG jobs...I have been making a living at this by chippin away little by little....who here has hit a home run?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not little ole me. I'm a singles hitter. :thumb I don't have the means, or desire, to land a massive sq ft. job. Plus, everything else would have to be pushed on to the back-burner, you have have the right set-up for these type jobs. This is Tintitman/ Tintchick territory. :thumb

Guest areyouthetintguy?

OT ...im right there with you,singles and doubles hitter...I guess an occasional triple or homerun would be nice..lol..P.S....if business stays the way it is I may have to start stealing some bases..lol

Guest pmuzik
Well, I'm on the bench today.. Guess I'm one of those prima donna veterans who just says he's not playing today. :lol

:lol Typical of todays ballplayers :lol freaking weeny boys

Guest fimmo

I only do auto at the moment but I've just quoted to do my first coach! very very big by my usual standards but the guy was happy with my price,just waiting on the coach getting a new coat of paint then he'll book a date for me to tint it!

Archived