Window Graphics, I need ideas

Guest crewdog10

Guest crewdog10

I want to put some graphics on my Civic. I'm not looking for anything cheesy, just something that will bring up the conversation of tint when I talk to people. If you guy's, and of course ladies, have some good ideas or pictures please post them. For whoevers idea I use, I will donate $10 to Tintdude in your name so that you can get an extra medal. :thumb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to put graphics in the tint or graphics on the car?

By the way you ask just make a big vinyl sign that says:

Look at my tinted civic!

I put a magnetic sign on the side of my truck that has my shop name and phone number. Best advertisement I ever did.

If you do graphics on your car people will constantly ask:

How much for graphics? and not the question you want them to ask:

How much to tint my car?

Guest crewdog10
You want to put graphics in the tint or graphics on the car?

By the way you ask just make a big vinyl sign that says:

Look at my tinted civic!

I put a magnetic sign on the side of my truck that has my shop name and phone number. Best advertisement I ever did.

If you do graphics on your car people will constantly ask:

How much for graphics? and not the question you want them to ask:

How much to tint my car?

I was thinking about some tribal flames or something but I have not found any designs that I like. I thought about getting "I Tint" tattooed across my forehead, but I guess a car sign is a better idea. :thumb

I want to put some graphics on my Civic. I'm not looking for anything cheesy, just something that will bring up the conversation of tint when I talk to people. If you guy's, and of course ladies, have some good ideas or pictures please post them. For whoevers idea I use, I will donate $10 to Tintdude in your name so that you can get an extra medal. :lol

Contact me or Gali - referent@dartz.lv out of board - I have lot of ready for cut HONDA logo's with and without tribals, also I can send You cutted from any color window film ideas - as U R not in US it will take some dayZ :evileye

LEO LIKE MEDALZ :lol:rock:rock

Archived