F350 from HELL video

I think you posted that link about 6 months ago. But I was looking for it a while back and couldn't find it. Thanks for the repost. How do I save that to my comp? Also, does anyone remember the clip of the scooter that beats a mustang? If so, where can I find it?

Guest tark101
I think you posted that link about 6 months ago.  But I was looking for it a while back and couldn't find it.  Thanks for the repost.  How do I save that to my comp?  Also, does anyone remember the clip of the scooter that beats a mustang?  If so, where can I find it?

To save the video, Right click on LINK and choose save Target as :popcorn

Guest Sprinter

I belive it, I drove a diesel just like it at it had all the go fast goodies on it and when you punch it it did'nt sound like a diesel al all and when you can do a 100 foot burn out with no problems you got something under the hood!

Guest Sprinter

why would you need a sports car to win any street races when you can haul the whole family of 7 and have fun beating the euro cars!

I belive it, I drove a diesel just like it at it had all the go fast goodies on it and when you punch it it did'nt sound like a diesel al all and when you can do a 100 foot burn out with no problems you got something under the hood!

diesel's are da b*mb.

our 1-ton chevy has a 4.10 rear and posi. it'll light 'em up, and it's not even an intercooled motor. it drives like a gas motor, but drinks less at the pump. people knock chevy's diesel, but the truck sure can boogie. it tows the "two" (my avatar) on an open trailer like it's not even there. at least our chevy is the 6.5L... I hate automatics by general principle, but if anyone can build an automatic trans, the general can.

we have big plans for our truck. it'll turn heads when it's done.

This is for real, they run them in four wheel drive to negate wheelspin, and use propane and nitrous injection plus injector pump, exhaust and intake mods. These things haul ass for real! But :spit:lol

Archived