2004 BMW 735 or 745 something like that

Guest Me_shelli

Guest Me_shelli

Tinted a 2004 BMW 735 or 745 (have a hard time remembering numbers) It was the 4 door sedan style. It has screens that roll up in front of the back 3 windows. and on large one that rolls up in back. We rolled down the screens and place plastic over the rear deck and taped plastic with masking tape over where the screens came out of the doors. Didn't really have any problems with the car. Back window tucked behind the light rather well. The owner kept it really clean, so the tint came out really nice.

The brake light pops out easier than the shades roll up.lol... just take it out next time.. YOU have to be careful not to get the electrinics in the trunk wet, the back sraiung right onto some stuff.. you might have got lucky. next time tuck paper towels at the bottom the the back, they fit fine, all the way to the corners. Hate for you to have ato pay for some overpriced bimmer electronics. I just did another today, so its fresh on my mind. beside the point, this one had 22" HRE custom forged wheels.. ummm $11,000?? damn thats a nice set of wheels...