2004 CL 500

Guest Eclipse

Guest Eclipse

Tinted one of these today. Kind of a pain in the ass. After we got the back window done we stood back and looked at just how blue the window appears in the area where the defroster is laminated in the glass. Check it out. This car is something like $100,000. (or so the dealer said)

Guest Eclipse

Right where the defroster ends so does that blue color. You can't see the blue until its tinted. Here is a picture of the edge. Looking out through the back window it looks like a normal color.

This car is a trip. You don't even need to have the key in the ignition for it to start. Just have the key in the car somewhere, put your foot on the brake and push the button on the top of the shifter. :spit

Guest Eclipse

Correction......Customer just came in and said she paid $106,000. (KOFF) for a car?

I can find a whole lot of things that I would rather buy with that money. :passout

I would take a MB any day of the week. I love these cars. Used to get a couple a week. SL, SEL and I don't know if I've done a CL. But they are so sweet. Got to be on top of your game to turn one of these out in a nice way. :passout.

Good job Eclipse

Guest Eclipse

The dealership didn't bring it in. The customer did. She tipped and extra $50 bucks. Wish I had more customers like her. Money oozing out every pore. :poop

Guest Marge

We did a VW Phaeton yesterday with the laminated defrosters... I noticed the same thing after it was done. The back glass looked seriously blue. :poop

Archived