PDR training is US where shoud I go

Guest duanes

Guest duanes

Does anyone have any comments on schools to go to or reccomend. I have been researching the pdr thing for a couple of weeks and still a little un sure about the schools that I have talked to. Onlly one so far has offered refrences. I live in Mi. I am not looking to be a hail chaser. I have a full time job now I just want to add to my income.

Thanks

Duane

Guest tintguy7

sup duane,

checkout ultra dent tools, the guys name is steve hopf. hes an awesome trainer and dent tech himself. he'll tailor your training to your ability. also he makes the greatest tools there are. I really recommend to check him out.I did! I also went to 2 other training places and nothing compared to ultra dents abilities. you wont be disappointed!

good luck!

tintguy7

Guest dentguy
Does anyone have any comments on schools to go to or reccomend. I have been researching the pdr thing for  a couple of weeks and still  a little un sure about the schools that I have talked to.  Onlly one so far has offered refrences. I live in Mi. I am not  looking to be a hail chaser. I have a full time job now I just want to add to my income.

Thanks

Duane

[*]181660

There is a company called FlexTech Training Seminars that may go to Miami. You can check out their website for locations.

It's www.weteachpdr.com

Hope that helps

Archived