PDR Brain Storm Please !

Guest REFLECTIONS

Guest REFLECTIONS

Well I just got lucky with a professional PDR contact willing to provide some ?one on one? training with me. WOW

What is the feeling across the board on what would be an adequate payment for this type of one on one? Trainer wants $ 300.00 per session 6-8 Hrs. each week, one day per wk. I?m interested in what the pros think on this. I think it?s a great opportunity but what?s the norm? ?If there is one?. Thanks for the input. JS :trustme

Guest Express Dent

If what your saying is, 300$ per day and a training day being 6-8 hours then this is fair. You could absolutely spend more for one on one training. While I was running hail a few years ago the techs in training were paying in the neighborhood of 5000$ for a weeks worth, now again this is for hail training. Side panels are more difficult to do and to learn. Does the Technician training you have a history of training? If not your getting a "discount" for his learning curve to train you, if he does have the experience of training Techs in the past that is a very fair price...

As far as a "norm" too many hacks and hizzos out there that are willing to take your money for very sub-par training to give any honest answer. If he or she can teach you then its well worth it.

Archived