Question on tint

Guest Pinky

Hi all I had a quick question, I have been looking all over online for about 2 hours (maybe I am dumb) but I just can't seem to find out where the hell to buy the Silver/Chrome that blends into Smoke/Black tint anywhere! I know its called like Gradient tint or something like that.. can anyone help me? if you guys don't want to tell me sites over this board, please please email me my email address is Hotpink_Foo_Foo@yahoo.com

Thank you all so very much you guys are my last hope!! :confuse

sweet! NY state law.. blah blah blah says that it has to let 30% of the light through.. I know tint goes by like 20%, 35%.. so I believe (I am blonde here gimme a break lol) that I need the 35% right? if you have that I would love to buy it from you! I am talking to the guy who does the tint tomorrow, it is to late to call him tonight, I just purchased a 2004 Sunfire, so I am not sure how much I need, I am just going to have the sides and the back window done... so I will find out how much I would need and if he has any, I would like to purchase my own for him to use, that way I don't get charged for his mistakes!

Archived