Hurricane Ivan

I consider myself fortunate to have what I have. So as soon as my family has made it through safe, I'm out there on the road. Im just glad this isn't a regular thing here. It's not a pretty sight. I know there's been over 50 tornadoes so far in about a 4 hour period.

You know we can't even imagine a storm(s) like that from downunder. Just don't seem to be able to get my head around the ferocity of it.

Devil

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for you Brian, my in-laws lost half their roof last night in Panama City Bch, FL . Don't know if it was hurricane or tornado yet but they have some damage. They boarded up the place Tues. & came up to our place in North GA. I saw where Dothan & Montgomery got drilled as well. Good luck :thumb

I feel for you Brian, my in-laws lost half their roof last night in Panama City Bch, FL . Don't know if it was hurricane or tornado yet but they have some damage. They boarded up the place Tues. & came up to our place in North GA. I saw where Dothan & Montgomery got drilled as well. Good luck :spit

We got drilled alright. It was 4am before I could take a break. about 12 hours later. got a 45 minutes nap and was back at it until about 9 or 10 in the morning getting hit again. This whole time the stuff was all withing 5-10 miles with most lines going right over me. Tornado was in the air at the end of my neighborhood. Man I'm glad that's over. Still no power, too windy to get in the buckets for the problem I have on my side of town. But oh well. Sorry to hear about your family and let me know if I can help. I'm off to fire up the grill. Sounds like a good time to tear into a freezer full of meat :spank

Guest tinterjim

Damn Brian, sorry to hear your going thru all that. I know I'm far from you but if you need ANYTHING I might be able to help with , just let me know :spit Good luck and hang in there.

Archived