Check out this billboard add

Guest thetintshop
You have love the way dark windows get advertised... misleading the public into believing they can have their car windows that dark, too. :shock

I love it how every commercial has the front windshield tinted. :rollin

I've had several people come in and say they want it to look like it does in the commercial. and most said they were upset when they went to buy it and found out the glass was clear. :shock

Guest Sprinter

I get a kick out of the commercial that backs out the red car and the front windows are tinted and then they back the next one out and the red one is in the back ground and theres no tint on the front 2 windows!

I get a kick out of the commercial that backs out the red car and the front windows are tinted and then they back the next one out and the red one is in the back ground and theres no tint on the front 2 windows!

Which commercial is that sprinter?

Guest High Octane Tinting
I checked on a billboard here. It is 300 a month with a 12 month lease and 450 print set up fee!! :lol

A billboard was the best money I spent on advertising. :tantrum

Guest Litespeeds

That is so wrong to advertise a completely limo tinted out vehicle in California. That is just giving the people the wrong message saying it is legal to tint their front windows that dark.

I guess Scion is trying to target the younger crowd. :thumb

Archived