ripped off today

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TTS You'll be shocked to learn that in rural way-northern California counties the second amendment lives! In Lassen Trinity and Shasta counties the Concealed Carry Permit rates ranges for (eligible adults) from 1-27 to 1-60. The Sheriff issues,

so it varies.

In LA they're extremely hard to get.

Senator Dianne Finstein (evil) is a stanch gun control advocate yet has her C.C.P.

Go figure.

cool you really dont get it do ya . he bid me down and agreed the price then when it came to paying he bloody robbed me do you understand now . and I dont have myself to blame . when you are alone with three guys against you how is that my fault . anyway you are the minority here as everyone else seems to be on my side . dont think im a racist but are you of asian origin by any chance because that seems to have touched a nerve . oh and as for taking a lower price it wasnt that much lower and yes I have a family and mortgage to pay so sod your ethics

Guest Sprinter

"in arizona we shoot it out"

you did what you had to next time take down the vin# and license plate# and report it to the police.

just tell them that they pulled a gun on you and drove off!

Guest tintingator

I feel bad for you but not too bad.. at least they didnt take you down as they did my friend................ he finished doing a car and they guy handels him $30 and my friend is like :lol he tells the guy that it was more than that the guy laughing reaches his pocket and :lol6:lol6 stubbed my friend ... punctured his kidney and my friend was in the hospital for 1 month........

Guest Tint Masters
there's a simple solution to this. keep a glock hidden, but in easy reach. anyone who does something like this is actually "stealing" from you. by law, I can use that gun to protect myself and my business. well, I can here in the country of texas.  :lol

I can and do carry a license to do exactly as TTS said. S&W compact 9mm with 13 chances. I think'll I'll have 12 left over :lol I don't tolerate liars or theives in any manner

:lol right ! If I fell uncomfortable with a customer I alway have my 38 special in my apron :woowoo

Never did before till three _ _ _ _ _ guys come in and kind of circled around me. Nothing happened but it made me think.......... :lol:woowoo

Slydog some Asians are @#$% crazy man, never believe them. We have a lot here in Sao Paulo. @#$% this people are fuckers... I've seen a guy fighting with an asian about some cash. Kung fu @#$% the man said it, it wasn't was some other martial art cause I fight kung fu, anyways, they like to take things from another people. Some of them are good people but 70% are #$%#$ up in the head.

Guest BCCwintint
Senator Dianne Finstein (evil) is a stanch gun control advocate yet has her C.C.P.

Sucks big time. You can get a CCP in Oregon-you don't even have that 10-day waiting period if you buy a firearm.

But that's kinda off the topic. Guess I've been lucky so far. All of my customers that have used my tinting service have been really cool. I've had no problem so far collecting. But there's always a first time for everything. I won't let anyone get away with pulling that stunt on me after what I've read here. :rollin

whenever I get asians in my shop they always try to get the price down so recently I've done two things....

1. if I'm having a bad day then I quote a price and that's it,if they dont like it then go elsewhere.

2. if I need the work,which here in the uk is usually the case.... I overcharge the job by about ?30 then I drop the ?30 off as a 'deal' they get it done 'cheaper' I get the price I normally charge!

also,I never hand over the key's unless I personally know them! never.

once the cash is in the pocket then their key's will be in there pocket! :rollin

Archived