Non-Compete Clause In exchange for training ?

Guest REFLECTIONS

Guest disgruntled wiz

I hate to kick this dead horse once again, but I am leaving DW real soon. I have spoken to 2 lawyers and have been told that if I compete in the same market but different accounts, I might still be sued, but if I go back to the same accounts, I WILL be sued. I was not trained by DW, and I dont use their tools or methods. I am ready for a fight and well aware that it will cost me some money, but it is a fight for freedom and well worth it. I signed all my documents in the state which I work, not in St. Louis. If anyone can tell me their experience with DW in court, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Guest Express Dent
I hate to kick this dead horse once again, but I am leaving DW real soon. I have spoken to 2 lawyers and have been told that if I compete in the same market but different accounts, I might still be sued, but if I go back to the same accounts, I WILL be sued. I was not trained by DW, and I dont use their tools or methods. I am ready for a fight and well aware that it will cost me some money, but it is a fight for freedom and well worth it. I signed all my documents in the state which I work, not in St. Louis. If anyone can tell me their experience with DW in court, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

[*]277105

Unfortunately your probably not going to find very many who are able or willing to share that information and experience. To make the matter worse DWs response can vary wildly and what has happened to someone else regardless of good or bad has nothing to do with your own unique situation.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Guest disgruntled wiz

I'v decided to start making money and see what if anything happens. I know I am taking a risk, but I will not specifically target my own accounts. I will try to find new ones, but I wont starve. I will go back if I have to. Thanks for the advice.

Archived